Tuesday 30 July 2024

Childe Rolande and Elak, King of Atlantis

 

Published by Futura 1989

It's curious how Fate sometimes works in small ways. There are two books I reviewed some years ago which had been published by other imprints than my own - Futura Books and Pulp Hero Press respectively - which I never thought at the time I would eventually reprint as Parallel Universe Publications books.

The first was Samantha Lee's Childe Rolande, which Futura published in 1989 and which I reviewed on amazon in March 2022, not realising I would be reprinting this later that year. This is a link to my original review on https://www.amazon.com/Childe.../dp/1739832655/ref=sr_1_1....
The other, of course, is Adrian Cole's Elak, King of Atlantis, which I reviewed for Phantasmagoria magazine not long after the book was first brought out by Pulp Hero Press. https://davidandrewriley.blogspot.com/.../my-review-of...
I don't know whether this will ever happen again, but twice, I'm sure, is strange enough.
 
Published by Pulp Hero Press 2020

 
Published by Parallel Universe Publications 2022
Published by Parallel Universe Publications 2024
Published by Futura 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment