Wednesday 8 June 2022

TOC for Swords & Sorceries: Tales of Heroic Fantasy Volume 4

I have spent this morning carrying out the most unpleasant task of an editor - sending out rejection letters. For those concerned please accept my commiserations - and also my thanks for having submitted your stories to me. It was fantastic to see such a massive response.
I have also finished emailing those who will have stories in Volume 4 of Swords & Sorceries: Tales of Heroic Fantasy
 
The full TOC is:
 
In the Iron Woods by Dev Agarwal
My People Were Fair and Wore Stars in Their Hair by Andrew Darlington
At Sea by Geoff Hart
The Flesh of Man by Frank Sawielijew
City at the Mouth of Chaos by Adrian Cole
In the Belly of the Beast by Edward Ahern
The Tracks of the Pi Nereske by Wendy Nikel
Slaves of the Monolith by Paul D. Batteiger
The Green Wood by David Dubrow
Demonic by Phil Emery
The Whips of Malmac by H. R. Laurence
 
The book should be published later this month as a paperback and e-book, with cover and interior illustrations by Jim Pitts.
 
This volume will have 11 stories in it, and also a few more pages than previous ones. I would also add that 6 of the 11 writers are new to this series.

 

1 comment: