Saturday 12 September 2020

Five-star reviews for Shades: Dark Tales of Supernatural Horror by Joseph Rubas

A five-star amazon review from Jeffrey Beesler:

"Joseph Rubas has crafted many short stories in a collection that left me spellbound until the end. The author holds no punches with the subject material. My favorite tale has to be Fury, involving a character named Tommy who faces abuse around practically every corner. The events in Fury caught me by surprise, especially when Tommy faces bullying at the hands of someone named Butch. There really wasn't much of a downside to the collection, although there may have been one story that didn't resonate quite so much with me, somewhere in the middle. All in all, an awesome read that managed to spook me a few times. I hope to read more of this author's work in the future." 

Another reviewer: "Wow really enjoyed it, couldn't put it down."

Find out for yourself just how truly great these stories are.

No comments:

Post a Comment